Let's be friends!

Looking for more friends that are active and have open diaries! Let's motivate each other daily and smash our goals! We can do this everyone, add me for daily support and motivation :)

Replies

• LC8613
    LC8613 Posts: 11 Member
    Request sent :smile: I'm desperate to get back into good habits so looking for some accountability and motivation!
  • Heatherpuggy2018
    Heatherpuggy2018 Posts: 42 Member
    I would be very happy to have the extra motivation of communicating with others and also providing support
  • terrinicolefit
    terrinicolefit Posts: 99 Member
    Sent :)
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Hi there! My diary is open and I'm always looking for friends to for support. Feel free to add me!
  • MeltingMom17
    MeltingMom17 Posts: 9 Member
    Today is my day 1 - id love friends!
  • Mackattack72
    Mackattack72 Posts: 70 Member
    I've reached my goal weight but trying to improve by toning and building muscle. Just had to dump a lot of always negative friends. I can't keep reading about people's failures every other day and then the oh well tomorrow's a new day attitude. I need positive people
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    I am getting back at it tomorrow. I will send you a request! :smile:
  • Bloodbeerandiron1
    Bloodbeerandiron1 Posts: 43 Member
    We all can be friends
  • alidaalberts
    alidaalberts Posts: 9 Member
    Add me!
  • elkins3241
    elkins3241 Posts: 7 Member
    Adding you :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    My diary is wide open and I don't think I'm creepy.
  • heartnp2014
    heartnp2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone I'm very new to this site. How do you send messages to someone directly..also what do you mean by open diary?
    Signed
    Newbie!! Help!!
  • harleygirl3871
    harleygirl3871 Posts: 3 Member
    Good morning!!!! New @ This and need all kinds of help and friendship. Not sure how to add U, so maybe U can add me. Thnx
  • Heatherpuggy2018
    Heatherpuggy2018 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi everyone I'm very new to this site. How do you send messages to someone directly..also what do you mean by open diary?
    Signed
    Newbie!! Help!!

@heartnp2014 - it just means that in your settings you have taken your diary out of private mode and allowed others to view it.