Need motivation!!

Options
Hey there buldgy buddies!!! I am 8 months post the birth of my amazing baby boy here and somehow I'm fatter than when I was pregnant! I have been exclusively breastfeeding until recently and everything I tried to lose some pounds while breastfeeding dropped my milk supply. I used that as an excuse to eat like a mad cow and now I'm over it. I'm over avoiding mirrors and everything but pajama jeans, and over stuffing my ever growing girth into spanks. Those poor spanks and my poor body have had enough and I'm done settling for looking like a sausage in a tube sock. My problem is that I'm lacking support. I work in a restaurant and consider myself a foody... I need an "atta girl!" and a "you can do it!" once in a while throughout my journey to eating for fuel and not for sport. I'll scratch your chubby back if you scratch mine! Who wants to battle the muffin tops with me?!

Replies

• randymango
    randymango Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got you girl!
  • lovemyriot
    lovemyriot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    randymango wrote: »
    I got you girl!

• lovemyriot
    Options
    I am like, 5 minutes new... gotta figure out how "friending" works!!
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • daniyelacordos
    daniyelacordos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I've got an 8 month old boy too and trying to lose weight while breastfeeding and trying to keep my milk supply steady. We could motivate each other. Add me.
  • gunner19er
    gunner19er Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I watched my wife go through this with when she had all three of our boys. Just believe in yourself women are strong as heck and you will get to that goal you want.
  • lovemyriot
    Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate it!!
  • roobe18
    roobe18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 months pp too. I'm still exclusively breastfeeding and trying to figure out how to lose the weight without screwing up my supply
  • thornewill3008
    thornewill3008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the same motivation needed
  • BronTonyRollyBeau
    BronTonyRollyBeau Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • BronTonyRollyBeau
    BronTonyRollyBeau Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi , I also need motivation and support.
    Im 5'2" and 72.6 kg's .My GW is 60 -65 kg's .
    My main exercise is walking .
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!
  • jessicamunroe
    jessicamunroe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your post sounds just like me! I'm only 10.5 weeks postpartum with my second. With my first, my supply dropped dramatically at 4 months and I'm terrified of that happening again. So far things have been going well with my supply with my second but I've been using the excuse of needing to eat a ton so that my supply doesn't drop. But I can't do that. I need to shed the weight. It's weighing me down physically and emotionally. I need motivation and tips that work for cutting calories without cutting supply. Please add me if you want to help each other out! :)
  • Getfit0720
    Getfit0720 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    7.5 month girl over here :) Also breastfeeding!!
  • kmtzts
    kmtzts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My baby girl is 6 months. Bigger now than I ever was! :(
  • monicaacevedo1517
    monicaacevedo1517 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 2 months pp with my second little girl and like you I'm bigger now than when I was pregnant. Just that fast and that's a big no no. Add me we can motivate each other & stay on track!
  • lckirby3468
    lckirby3468 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    6wks pp. feeling gross starting today (today is 6wks) with cleaning up my diet.Also EBF. Add me for motivation/accountably buddy
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, always looking for motivating friends. Down 67, 33 more to go
  • roobe18
    roobe18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So how many calories are all you EBF mommies trying to stick to? I'm between 1500-1800
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mine depends on my work days