Journey to get my health back

Options
ewelljer
ewelljer Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2017 in Introduce Yourself
37 and just started my new Journey in life 6 weeks ago for my family. So far so good down 46lbs. Thanks to good friends and family support and my dieticians.

Replies

• hlk545
    hlk545 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats that's a great achievement! Wish you the best in reaching your goal.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Wow..thats a huge amount..well done
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Impressive!!! Keep at it!
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • KimsHealthJourney
    KimsHealthJourney Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost the exact same amount since my heaviest weight!! Yep, lots of encouragement on here! Keep going!!! :)
  • ewelljer
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging comments the last couple weeks have been at an almost standstill with being gone to football and Church camp and not having access to clean eating so only a small loss of three pounds make 49. I hope to hit my first goal of fifty by Wednesday when I see my dietician then off to next goal of 75. Thanks again.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far and good luck!
  • ewelljer
    Options
    Finally the 50# mark passed. I thought I would never get there. Now 1 more to get under 300 for the first time in several years.
  • ewelljer
    Options
    Well its been sometime since I have been on here. Colon Cancer, chemo and now heart conditions and weight gain to 402 while on chemo. I had came down to 385 when I found out that I have a heart condition that isnt good but weight loss will help so a couple weeks and down to 368 but need to be 215 by a year per my doctor with exercise because of myocardial bridge. Thanks for the support.