What is in your refrigerator/freezer?

FreyasRebirth
FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
Looking in my own freezer, I thought this would be a fun photo topic. :)

Replies

• FreyasRebirth
    My kids love frozen waffles...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member

And yet you didn't post a photo.

• FreyasRebirth
    edited June 2017

And yet you didn't post a photo.

Yes I did. It is the first reply. I wasn't sure how to post a photo while mobile.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Sorry, I missed that! Lot of ice cream to go on top of those waffles
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    I smoked two chickens earlier this week, so my refrigerator has lots of shredded chicken in it right now and a salad spinner full of lettuce, because it's all headed up in the garden and I'm eating through it as fast as I can. My second fridge is mostly full of a bag of potatoes and my fizzy water keg. My freezer is full of tri tips, chicken bones, and various cheeses.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Get em @JLAJ81 . Show em what a real fridge looks like...
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I usually have frozen chicken breast, ground beef, and different veggies, bananas (for smoothies) in the freezer. Fridge: spinach, summer squash, mushrooms...
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    blueberries. blueberries as far as the eyes can see!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    blueberries. blueberries as far as the eyes can see!

Yum!! I blend them in water and chug it
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Refrigerator Shelf 1: 1 gallon Brita pitcher, 1 liter emergency water in a glass bottle, 3(!) bottles of wine (geez, when did I become a lush?)
    Refrigerator drawer 1: 3 bags baby leaf spinach (1 half gone)
    Refrigerator shelf 2: 100 g servings of fruit (6), 113 g servings cottage cheese (6), 4 oz servings baby carrots (6)
    Refrigerator drawer 2: 56 g servings of cheese, grated (4), 4 oz servings of baby carrots (4)
    Refrigerator drawer 3 (crisper): Apples
    Refrigerator door: Baking soda, sugar-free maple syrup, chocolate syrup, ketchup, butter, parmesan cheese chalk

Freezer top shelf: Frozen smoothies. 2 at the moment, but Sunday is smoothie-making day.
    Freezer middle shelf: Frozen fruit (blueberries and blackberries atm)
    Freezer bottom shelf: 2 ice/heat convertible packs for the chronic back pain.

Both of them looked very different 2 years ago. Times have changed a lot.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Nothing! Well milk, eggs, some leftovers... I have to go shopping.
  • take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    Freezer meals..& frozen fruit for smoothies. I pre make things for the family like lasagnas etc because they won't eat what I eat and it gets hectic. Also burgers chicken etc.it's grilling season.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Get em @JLAJ81 . Show em what a real fridge looks like...

qlxd7z2wl0rg.jpg
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Freezer - frozen waffles, spinach, corn, broccoli, rhubarb, cherries, veggie burger & veggie sausage patties, containers of cooked black & pinto beans
    Fridge - almond milk, leftover vegetarian chili, shredded cheese, eggs, various condiments, lemon juice, wine, horseradish, apples, zucchini, bok choy, red cabbage, lettuce, celery, dark chocolate, box of raisins, whipped cream, water bottles, Perrier, kimchi, pickled ginger, a restaurant size container of gochujang and 1/2 watermelon.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Kullerva wrote: »

Both of them looked very different 2 years ago. Times have changed a lot.

I almost wish I had a photo of my freezer/fridge from like 10 years ago or so...scary stuff. It would have been four types of flavored coffee creamers & diet soda *snort* along with all of the pizza, frozen appetizers, and many ice cream novelties. About the only thing that is the same is eggs and shredded cheese!
  • My freezer is filled with all kinds of healthy stuff. Frozen chicken breast, cod, tilapia, broccoli, spinach, etc.
    Oh and most important, a bottle of vodka.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited July 2017
    The hearts of my enemies... Just kidding. The freezer of the man cave fridge is mostly bacon, pork chops, ribeyes, veggies & fish.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    fridge: fentimans, milk, tomatoes, various condiments etc
    freezer: fish food, chicken, peas, jenmar, ice cream, meatballs, veggie sausages