0.1 lbs from 60

Options
Well, 59.5. But since MFP rounds up, I missed seeing that sexy curvy number by 1/10th of a lb this morning. I am thinking about cutting my nails and shaving and trying again.

I wonder if I could get 1/10th of a pound by loping off my pinky toes. Who needs them? Oh, and my appendix. I need to see if I can have that removed.

Replies

• theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Haha, you'll get there! Just be patient, I'm sure by the end of the week you lose that 0.5 lbs! Congrats!
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious. I had 6 inches cut from my hair yesterday AFTER I went to the Dr. and had to get on the scale. Then I thought, I planned that horribly wrong. lol
  • fitatthirty
    Options
    Ha, I have felt the same way! At least I am not alone in my craziness!
  • captnesshowdy7
    Options
    Go to the bathroom or something! I mean, 0.1 of a pound is nothing more than a few trapped gas bubbles right?
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! I wanted to get myself a new summer jacket for one of my goals and I was a half pound short of getting it at the weekend. So lo and behold, I did not go shopping! But when you do hit that mark, it'll be awesome!
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My mom tells me stories of when she was in Weight Watchers in the 70s and women would be *so close* to their goal weight that they'd strip down to their undies and re-weigh. Now, if you weigh at home in the bathroom, that's acceptable, and a lot of people do it, but if you're weighing in a public place, good luck!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Is your colon cleaned out? No, it's not a joke. Being stoved up in the colon can make the body hang on to a lot of fluid retention.
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    My mom tells me stories of when she was in Weight Watchers in the 70s and women would be *so close* to their goal weight that they'd strip down to their undies and re-weigh. Now, if you weigh at home in the bathroom, that's acceptable, and a lot of people do it, but if you're weighing in a public place, good luck!

Why am I blowing all that money at strip clubs when i should just join WW?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!