Finishing my goal

Options
mikalart
mikalart Posts: 12 Member
I am Michele and have been fighting with my weight all my life!! I have been on my journey for the past year. I have lost 30 pounds so far, but lost my way. I decided to finish what I started a year ago and win!! I look at my journey as a life style change not a diet. I am studying to be a nurse and would like to fit and healthy for myself and my children, So to all of you out there I wish you luck on your journey as I restart mine. Good luck:)

Replies

• fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can do this !!!!!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele, I know what you mean , Ive lost my way twice, i get bored and thats my issue. Im hoping MFP will help me stay on track to my goal, i love seeing everyone's accomplishments, it so encouraging and ,having people go through the same thing as you, is comforting. Im a nursing student too, it can be stressful , especially juggling that around family life. Good Luck to you :smile:

Jenny
  • amberleebrock
    Options
    I am on the same journey, I wan't to look good but most of all feel good and healthy for myself and my kids!

You can do this!! Good Luck!!
  • mikalart
    Options
    thank you I wish you luck also
  • mikalart
    Options
    Jenny

I know exactly how you feel. I thought website would help motivate me even more!! Now you are part of that!! Keep on going girl!!