Looking for friends and motivation

Options
My name is April, I am 32 and looking for friends. I believe having friends can make your goals more visual. If you are looking for someone to talk to, when having a hard time. I am just a message away.

Replies

• lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi April! My name is Linda and I would be more than happy to be a support buddy! Feel free to add me.☺☺☺
  • Christine222015
    Christine222015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello i'm 27, live in nazareth married, i have two gorgeous kides leen is 3 years old and zahi is 8 months ,i gained pregnancy weight 25kg in 3 years and i'm trying to lose 27 kg, already lost 4kg in 4 months, i'm looking for spurting friends to help me loss it faster :)
  • Heatherpuggy2018
    Heatherpuggy2018 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi All - very happy to be added as a friend. I am female, 5ft 6.5, 218.5lbs looking to lose at least 60lbs. I have made my diary open for any friend to view and to keep me accountable. Happy to have anyone add me as a friend so I can offer support and it will also keep me focused.
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone please add me as well I bike walk and do hiit workouts
  • miraimissa
    miraimissa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I'm in need of supportive peers and would love to do the same in return. I need some accountability in my life lol
  • butterfly0175ssh
    butterfly0175ssh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Shara please add me I could use some support
  • LilyEturnal
    LilyEturnal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Also looking for more support. Feel free to add me.
  • annav04
    annav04 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey all I'm new and lookin for support as well as giving in return! Feel free to add
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.