hey Guys!! haven't been on in awhile!

Options
hey! haven't been on in awhile! and hoping to update everything and get a new group of people going because my old group from years ago haven't been on in quite a bit!! thanks guys!! as many as possible would be awesome!! and def down to exchange nutrition information -- and all kinds of things along that way-- exercise tips - information - fitness equipment or videos or gyms or gadgets, all of it. I usually am active all the time but had an injury and haven been able to be active in quite a bit but am really pushing to get back at it and to eating as healthy as I can super fast because I miss it!! so anyone who is serious about a happy healthy life, let me know!! :0) or wanting to get there!! totally down! thanks!! #HappySummer!!

Replies

• Hellobeautifuls
    Hellobeautifuls Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hey!
  • Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just don t push so had you reinjure yourself.

I have a gimpy leg that I have to keep my eye on. It's such a balancing act.
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm back for a second time after regaining my weight due to a medication. I have a great new group of friends who share, motivate and are fun. Feel free to add me. And I agree...don't push too hard and reinjure yourself. You can concentrate on the eating healthy while healing (I have some health problems and when I have to stop exercising, I concentrate on healthy eating). Blessings...Joy
  • Hellobeautifuls
    Hellobeautifuls Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    thanks! will add! I'm sorry about your health problems! :( but will concentrate on healthy eating more so and push for what I can to be as active as I can - miss it so much! and you, too Numer!! I def won't push too herd-- you either!! <3 thanks guys!! :)