Replies

• yogigene99
    yogigene99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started with the app. New to healthy living
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am back for a second time, I lost 20 lbs.n 2012 so MFP does work!! I regained it due to a medication. I have a great group of MFP friends who are honest, motivational and fun. It is always better with friends. Blessings...Joy :)
  • adelhaku
    adelhaku Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello im still 14 years old but im trying to lose my weight from 52 kg to 45 kg. Feel free to talk with me =D
  • dcmcqueen9775
    dcmcqueen9775 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm loving this app again! It's improved greatly from where. I tried it about 3 years ago and I'm on my way to getting fit and healthy.
    It's great to have an actual number to keep your eating habits accountable. I'm about 90kgs and working towards a 10kg loss of fat then turn it into muscle.
    Keep it up everyone!
  • Bloodbeerandiron1
    Bloodbeerandiron1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me as well
  • Jus_gem
    Jus_gem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    adelhaku wrote: »
    Hello im still 14 years old but im trying to lose my weight from 52 kg to 45 kg. Feel free to talk with me =D

I think it is great to be health conscious at any age but can I ask why 52kg is unhealthy for you? At 14 shouldn't you be focused on experiencing life and getting an education not judging your body and putting it through stress?

Have you been medically advised to lose 7kg that's a lot.

I was a very weight conscious teen so I can completely sympathise. Feel free to add me I'm not being judgemental just hoping that someone so young is getting good advice and doing this for right reasons.