Keto/ low carb

Options
cpartlow10
cpartlow10 Posts: 1 Member
Anyone doing keto or low carb dieting? How do you like it? Are you losing weight or is it a lifestyle due to health issues?...I've been doing lazy keto since April! I love it! :)

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Lost 36 lbs in the last 5 weeks. Love it. So much energy too.
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have been since January. I love it, lost 47 so far. Doing it to reduce diabetes chance and cancer risk.
  • HBoudy
    HBoudy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keto people would you help please with your daily nutrition plan?
  • SeptemberSun_1333
    SeptemberSun_1333 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Began in December of 2016, lost around 32 lbs. I really enjoy eating full fat foods so this diet has worked great.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    HBoudy wrote: »
    Keto people would you help please with your daily nutrition plan?

Send me a FR & you can look at mine that way. It's set to friends view only.
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    on it for about a month .. lost around 8kgs so far ..

douing a vegetarian one .. cow ghee .. lotsa veggies .. indian spices .. cottage cheese sometimes ..
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Been doing a variation of keto for the past 6-7 weeks, progressing nicely
  • babysteps2skinny
    babysteps2skinny Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @FireTurtle75 @SarcasticBlondie @SeptemberSun_1333
    Would you mind sharing your diaries? Would love to have friends doing lazy keto or keto so that I can learn. I have been doing it for a month. I have lost ten pounds but have stalled. Took the weekend and two more days off for family events. One of the days I just went crazy taking a little of everything I was craving. Turns out I didn't need must to cure my craving but I learnt that on a normal basis before keto, I was having over 200 gms of carbs lol.
    You guys have done an awesome job. Congratulations on your success. Did you workout too?
    Best wishes,
    Babysteps2skinny :)
  • Effervescent17
    Effervescent17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love keto so far. Lost 14 lbs in 20 days. I really believe I could have lost more but I like to eat yummy foods still that probably aren't the "healthiest" choices. I think that's what I mostly love about it that even my junk out days I still lose weight. I've already lost 2 inches around my waist it's been amazing!! Definitely something I want to stick to for life!
  • Pearlygirlfitness
    Pearlygirlfitness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I start tomorrow!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Someone above mentioned eating full fat foods; I have digestive issues, specially I had my gallbladder removed and I find full fat foods bother me. Has anyone without a gallbladder tried this?
  • SarcasticBlondie
    Options
    Would you mind sharing your diaries? Would love to have friends doing lazy keto or keto so that I can learn. I have been doing it for a month. I have lost ten pounds but have stalled. Took the weekend and two more days off for family events. One of the days I just went crazy taking a little of everything I was craving. Turns out I didn't need must to cure my craving but I learnt that on a normal basis before keto, I was having over 200 gms of carbs lol.
    You guys have done an awesome job. Congratulations on your success. Did you workout too?
    Best wishes,

My diary is open. I believe just need to be friends to see. You're welcome to request me and anyone else can too that wishes.
  • SarcasticBlondie
    Options
    Someone above mentioned eating full fat foods; I have digestive issues, specially I had my gallbladder removed and I find full fat foods bother me. Has anyone without a gallbladder tried this?

I had my gallbladder out about 23 years ago. I've had no issues.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Best wishes,

Same here, mine is set to friends view only. Just send me a request & put keto thread in the message so I'll remember where the request came from.
  • jennpinklady
    jennpinklady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Watch Forks over Knifes on Netflix and see what you think about keto diet.
  • Slightlyodds
    Slightlyodds Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im a week in and aside from man flu (not keto flu winter here and my second job is retail and they gave it to me) feeling pretty darn good.
    Happy to find this thread