Crunch Challenge.....

Options
So I am making myself a challenge and hope everyone comes in with me. Summer will be here soon and I will do 300 crunches a day until then. I normally do not do crunches everyday so who is ready to get those abs in bathing suit shape with me:smile:

Alisha

Replies

• Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So I am making myself a challenge and hope everyone comes in with me. Summer will be here soon and I will do 300 crunches a day until then. I normally do not do crunches everyday so who is ready to get those abs in bathing suit shape with me:smile:

Alisha
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i love crunches!! i usually do about 200 a day so only 100 more than usual! im with you sister!!!!
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    I would LOVE to join you but I'm scared!! I used to do crunches all the time but when I was pregnant with my giant baby my tummy muscle split down the middle. I've been doing my abs 2-3 times a week but only gently. I don't want to do more damage than good. I'll be rooting for you all though :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :glasses: I'm ready to do crunches just couldn't get motivated enough to start. Now I have a good reason to.
    Thanks,
    Pam
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :noway: Count me in!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    300 a day?

I'll do it too! AWESOME! :wink:
  • marisa0918
    Options
    OK I am in. Can't wait to look hot again in a bikini :happy:

So I had to edit after looking at your profile......Wow are you sure you have 3 children? :noway: You look absolutly amazing!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    Owww! 300? I'm in but it's going to hurt. How do you start this? As many as you can per day and work up to 300? Or, many times a day drop and crunch? :laugh:
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 300 might be a bit much for me to start, but I'll work up to it!
  • Alisha28
    Options
    Glad you are all joining remember they can be done 50 or 100 at a time different times of the day just get 300 in. I did 125 so far and will do the rest when I watch the biggest loser.

Alisha:happy:
  • Alisha28
    Options
    Owww! 300? I'm in but it's going to hurt. How do you start this? As many as you can per day and work up to 300? Or, many times a day drop and crunch? :laugh:

Yes you can start doing 50 or more and work in more each day you will get there. I did this after I had my kids it works wonders just wait...

Alisha
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in. However it'll be a slow build:noway:
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    I am in...I need some motivation!!! I hope this does it! Thanks for the challenge.
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    I'm thinking I may split it up. Like 150 regular crunches and 150 reverse crunches. That way, I get both upper stomach and lower stomach workout.
  • JennC
    JennC Posts: 9
    Options
    sounds awesome i have never done crunches lol

so 300 a day no matter how small to break it up?

what are reverse crunches?
  • Bunny001
    Options
    I wantto do this with you all but I have a problem with my neck, it always bothered me terribly when I did crunches, is there another way I can do them, like maybe lifting my legs to do a crunch that way???
  • marisa0918
    Options
    Woohoo I did my 300 yesterday and 100 so far today :happy: the other 200 will have to wait till after work and class tonight
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Woohoo I did my 300 yesterday and 100 so far today :happy: the other 200 will have to wait till after work and class tonight

I did my 300 crunches also last night during BL. My goal is to get them done while watching TV every night.

Yeah, Pam
  • marisa0918
    Options
    I wantto do this with you all but I have a problem with my neck, it always bothered me terribly when I did crunches, is there another way I can do them, like maybe lifting my legs to do a crunch that way???

I bought one of Tony Little's Ab lounges and it was great. It put absolutly no strain on your neck or back. Of course my ex had to break it :angry: but it was great when I had it haha
  • CassieNic
    Options
    0o0o I wanna try too!