my NSV that I didn't know I had!

Options
audram420
audram420 Posts: 838 Member
So today my son asked me for biscuits...he's a picky eater and I rarely get him to eat breakfast, so with a -sigh- I opened the biscuits and prayed I wouldn't eat any because I had already eaten my breakfast.

Of course, the only biscuits we had were the nice, fluffy, flaky yummy ones...and when the oven dinged I dreaded pulling them out, but I did. I buttered and jellied his beautifully yummy biscuit and put it on a plate and watched him eat it

AND I HAD NO DESIRE TO EAT ONE!!!!!! After he was done, I gave the rest to the dogs!!

whoop whooop~~
:tongue:

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • needhams
    needhams Posts: 16
    Options
    well done
  • jea1668
    jea1668 Posts: 32
    Options
    heck yea! i love to bake and cook so i can totally see where youre coming from!!! keep up the good work :D:D:D!!!
  • isobel2010
    isobel2010 Posts: 26
    Options
    That is AMAZING. I know those buttery, warm, jam biscuits...they are hard to pass up!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    That's exellent. You got this!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! :happy:
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! God is definitely with you al:flowerforyou: l the way. He will certainly help you avoid all those little cravings.
  • audram420
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I feel pumped that I can avoid those things now!! More challenges to come, though!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Impressive!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    That is good but i hope you are enforcing your healthy eating habits (70% of the time) on your children too, if not they will grow up and have problems like the rest of us.
  • kwinterscheidt
    kwinterscheidt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    that is some super will power! i always give my dogs the leftovers, so i dont eat them!! but my one older dog is getting a little pudgy, i wonder if they have a mfp for dogs! lol
  • MILLYMOLLYMANDYG
    Options
    Good for you,great willpower ;):smile:
  • audram420
    Options
    That is good but i hope you are enforcing your healthy eating habits (70% of the time) on your children too, if not they will grow up and have problems like the rest of us.

I'm trying. We don't always have the healthiest food around the house, but I never force him to eat if he's not hungry. He's really good about telling me whether he's hungry or not. I don't make him "clean his plate" either. I think that is a problem with some people, they feel they can't waste food so the eat EVERYTHING.
  • audram420
    Options
    that is some super will power! i always give my dogs the leftovers, so i dont eat them!! but my one older dog is getting a little pudgy, i wonder if they have a mfp for dogs! lol

Haha, that would be funny!! My dogs are lazy so they'd pretty much fail! :laugh:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    WOW U ROCK!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!