Looking for friends to stay motivated with!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Kayla. I'm 24 and just graduated college with a B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting. I'm now working toward my Master's degree in Accounting while working in a bank part time. I'm looking to lose about 40 lbs, all of the crappy eating in college took its toll! Looking for friends to stay motivated with, so feel free to add me!

Replies

• jcummings6
    jcummings6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Although today I've fallen off the wagon I'm pretty good the other 29-30 days of the month. Lol
  • milehighsass
    milehighsass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    jcummings6 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. Although today I've fallen off the wagon I'm pretty good the other 29-30 days of the month. Lol
    Added!☺️
  • butterfly0175ssh
    butterfly0175ssh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • LilyEturnal
    LilyEturnal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for active and supportive people. ☺ Feel free to add me.
  • brendah2119
    brendah2119 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for people to keep me motivated:)
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • OLSONCHERIE
    OLSONCHERIE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • marangkot
    marangkot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, giving each other some extra motivation can only be a good thing!
  • nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ♡
  • annobrien8806
    annobrien8806 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 33 and a mom of 3. I started this year out @ 137 lbs with a goal of 125, I'm now down to 120 with a new goal of defining and toning my body.
  • alidaalberts
    alidaalberts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm trying so hard to get back to goal...need to lose 20 lbs
  • Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on graduating! The college lifestyle can really take a tole on the body and is not great for productivity. In art school, it was insane. There was barely any healthy food places by campus, and the college cafeteria did not have fresh food options either. Combine that with lack of sleep, tight deadlines, and the stress with multiple projects, and you have a whole campus full of drained, depressed, and greasy students. I started to teach myself how to cook once I graduated and that really helped me lose a lot of the fat I was carrying around then. Not to mention I had more energy, confidence, and clear mind.

I'd love to talk more health and recipes with you and anyone else in this forum so please feel free to add me. :D We can help eachother on our fitness journeys!~