Looking for friends who can motivate me.

Options
DianBudram
DianBudram Posts: 33 Member
I'm looking to lose 50 pounds I log my meals almost every day but can use some motivation to stay encouraged.

Replies

• katwills994
    katwills994 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged meals in a very long time, but want to get back into it. I agree motivation helps, so I'll help you if you help me :)
  • DianBudram
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • DianBudram
    Options
    I totally agree please feel free to add me as friend we can motivate each other this is a journey
  • Hoshiko
    Hoshiko Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I log every single day and cheer my friends achievements. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • nancymb51
    nancymb51 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started today and need to lose 40lbs. Let's motivate each other and reach our goals.
  • sortinghatt
    sortinghatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Dian, I am with you on this journey. We don't have to turn our heads too far to see we have a lot of fellow travelers! I also log, I just started, and am looking for friends who will encourage. I am glad to meet you and know you can do it. When you feel like reaching for a bad snack, reach for your computer instead and read posts. I have just been dieting a week, but one thing that really helped was making a huge salad (I mean, huge, with two heads of lettuce, cucumber, grated carrots, bell peppers, other veggies) and then sealing it in a Ziplock bag in the fridge (I try to get all the air out). It's been so nice to have it made, and the first thing I do at nearly every meal is make sure that half my plate is covered with this salad. So that's my tip for week one. I also keep thinking how nice it will be in the fall and at the holidays to be a thinner me; it gives me a visualization, and for whatever reason that helps. Best of luck to you. You got this.
  • heartnp2014
    heartnp2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Diane
    It's not easy but I agree motivation from others does help!!! I will try to help with that. I can always use some help myself!!!
  • SgtPain50
    SgtPain50 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I log daily... Add me if you wish to,
    as i too could do with that extra motivation
  • heartnp2014
    Options
    I'm super new to this site. How do I "add" someone??
  • Pearlsss
    Pearlsss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Dian, I'm new too, Day 4, still no wt loss, it does get discouraging! Am logging, staying w/in limits, exercising, & nothing, so let's help ea other for a win/win scenario!
  • heartnp2014
    Options
    I've been working out regularly for about 2 weeks now and I do notice body changes. I am hope my to see some decline in my clothing size over time... I know my scale weighs more so I am not sure how much chang I will see in actually body weight??? Hoping to be more toned and build muscle. So happy to share this journey with all of you
  • DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am looking to lose 60-80 pounds. I am on daily.
  • nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ♥
  • DianBudram
    Options
    Thanks all for all the encouragement and kind words. I'll add you guys as friends! I truly appreciate the tips.
  • DianBudram
    Options
    I sent friend request to all you guys. Please accept. Thanks
  • chessachanning
    chessachanning Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add! I have lost 51 so far.. about 40-50 more. I try to log most meals and exercise. And try to jog/walk 30 minutes-or 2-2.5 miles a day.
  • daphnekoonce
    daphnekoonce Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me to your group. I need motivation too. I would like to loose 35 lbs by my 55 th birthday next March. My log in streak is 9 days. I plan to log in daily.
  • heartnp2014
    Options
    Loving the motivation from
    Everyone