Tricks to staying focused?

Options
What are some tricks you use to stay focused and motivated?

There is a program that I use everyday on my job and it requires a password that I have to change every 6 weeks. Perfect. I make my password something that has to do with my weight loss goal like "lose5lbs" That way each time I log in it is a reminder of where I want to be in the next 6 weeks. So by the time I have to change my password again, I should have accomplished that goal and be on the a new one (and a new password!)

What are some tricks you use?

Replies

• tgumeebee
    tgumeebee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea. I think I may try that one when my password needs to be changed again.
  • mcmcmcshane
    mcmcmcshane Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this post to gain some tricks b/c I have no faltered 2 weeks in a row & want to get back on track - but I REALLY like the idea of changing your password to something weight oriented! That'd be a daily reminder!!
  • ckidd311
    ckidd311 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! We have to change ours every 30 days, I think I will start using that! I need to find something to keep me motivated! New workouts usually do the trick, but I don't have anything that's an every day reminder! Thanks for the tip!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Mines a little extreme. But I have an android phone and you can choose a picture for your the screen you have to unclock to get into the phone and for the wallpaper. I took a couple of "before" pictures so I would have something to compare to when I've lost some weight, (you can see them in my pictures on my profile.) I put the picture of my back fat for my unlock screen and the picture of my big fat belly on my wallpaper. I look at my phone a lot and everytime I answer a call/txt or play a game or anything I have to see those pictures. Let me tell you I am tempted a lot less to eat stuff I shouldn't.