Looking for new friends to keep me motivated :)

Hi guys! I have been on my fitness pal for a couple of weeks now. Slowly figuring my diet and exercise out! Would love to get in touch with people that are really pumped and trying to keep fit/lose weight.
Please add me :)

Replies

• elherna2017
    elherna2017 Posts: 24 Member
    Hey, so I've been doing this for about a week now. I'm also trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get. Also I'm very new to this so I really have no idea how to add people. Lol
  • mike19722
    mike19722 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi guys! I have been on my fitness pal for a couple of weeks now. Slowly figuring my diet and exercise out! Would love to get in touch with people that are really pumped and trying to keep fit/lose weight.

I'm in the same boat. Good luck!!
  • cdemars763
    cdemars763 Posts: 8 Member
    I have used MFP for a couple of years now mostly to track carbs for my diabetes. I was doing excellent last summer and into the fall, then winter depression set in along with some personal losses in my life and I can't seem to find the mind set that I had back then. It's getting a little better because I not overeating as bad, but I can't get my self into an exercise routine.
  • RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member

I find that this program has me log in fir every meal and therefore I can view my calories intake per day.
    My personal goal is to trim off 500 calories a day, my intake was 3000 calories a day and now the maximum starting June 12 has been no more then 2500 per day.
    Support friends are always welcome and I feel it's a good thing for all if us that want to trim off some weight for our health.
    Respectfully,
    RichardM1047
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    I've been on this a year, during which time I've learned to walk again after an accident and lost around 53lbs, still a way to go but I'm working out regularly and logging daily and very highly motivated to get back to my original fitness levels.
    I've actually been on MFP for years but this time around it's a year