I need some motivation add me

Options
My name is Briana Lopez I am 19 year old and I'm on a weight loss journey. So far I have lost about 20 pounds. I used to weight 210 pounds now I'm at 190pounds . Also I'm 5'0ft I need some advice how to exercise and do meal planning . I'm so tiered of being overweight, I really want to get energy because Im always feeling lazy and I don't feel great about myself. So Im taking
Phentermine because it has helped me loss some weight .. I just need some advice guys.

Replies

• OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have little motivation to offer, but I can say that there's tons of fat-loss/muscle-gain motivating going on 'round this place. Congrats on your progress so far and best of luck with the butt kickin' to come! :star: :
  • lopezbriana171
    lopezbriana171 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) for taking your time to view my post. Means a lot
  • mainsqueen
    mainsqueen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well done on losing 20 lbs so far so good i am also on phentermine and so far have lost 11 lbs in 2 weeks, i am going for early morning walks for 20 minutes and again early evening just do what you can every little walk or moving will help shift that weight .
  • mainsqueen
    mainsqueen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    keep track of your food diary try cutting out fat and sugar from your diet and just eat healthy foods without adding fats, make sure you plan your meals so it keeps you motivated, try cutting down on bread and high carbs foods. good luck