Over 300 lbs weight loss less than a year. 1 year anniversary!

fastpitch2015
fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
edited June 2017 in Success Stories
Took us about 10 months to loose over 300 lbs. this coming month makes a year we have kept the weight off. Clean eating and exercise/ plenty of steps daily. Thanks MFP! This works. Count everything on your tracker daily. Only you can cheat yourself! Husband lost 215 in 10 months. Wife 90.

Replies

• Lizbethweat31
    Lizbethweat31 Posts: 20 Member
    Very inspiring for someone starting out who gets scared and wonders am I doing this right...when I know everyone is different. So much motivation from you guys and all the other success stories....great job guys....the couple that sweats together stays together!!!
  • fastpitch2015
    Wow! Congratulations on your one year weight loss anniversary - it definitely makes it easier when you do it together doesn't it?
    Yes. Teamwork is much easier. Get someone to commit with u. The results are amazing!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Wonderful transformations!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Shazam! Nicely done!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,939 Member
    Wow! Congrats. What a difference! :flowerforyou:
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Amazing results & such dramatic changes in only 10 months! My husband and I are on this journey together as well; it definitely helps having that support & motivation. Congrats to you both!
  • fastpitch2015
    Amazing results & such dramatic changes in only 10 months! My husband and I are on this journey together as well; it definitely helps having that support & motivation. Congrats to you both!
    Thank you.
  • SleepingSwan
    SleepingSwan Posts: 50 Member
    Wow!! You both look amazing. Great job guys! X x
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Amazing! Well done to both of you
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,045 Member
    Quite Nice Results B)
  • leecha14
    leecha14 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations!!!! I feel as though you should be featured in a People magazine, everyone here should however everyone loves a duo transformation like this! Truly awesome
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Thanks for my morning cup of inspiration! :)
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    I love seeing couple stories ^_^ Gj to both of you!
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Aw you guys, that's an amazing achievement!! How lovely that you've done it together too!! Brilliant job
  • fastpitch2015
    leecha14 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!!! I feel as though you should be featured in a People magazine, everyone here should however everyone loves a duo transformation like this! Truly awesome
    Thank u much!
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    That is really fast weight loss! I am on day4 and am very inspired by you both!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    You guys are awesome- well done- keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!