Looking for supportive and motivating MFP friends!

Options
Hi! I am trying to lose a little over 20 lbs. and would love to add some supportive MFP friends! I will like/comment on statuses to cheer you along and am looking for the same.

A little about me- I am 31, a mother to a 1 year old son, and currently a stay at home mom - probably returning to work in the next 6 months. I was an athletic kid growing up, and didn't start gaining weight until I went to college (like so many I know). I lost a little bit of weight in my 20s by taking up running, and would eventually like to start running in some races again!

Right now I'm 5'6 - and I started at about 173 lbs. My current goal is to get to 150, and then I will reassess my plan once I get to that goal. I am tracking what I eat, and trying to stay within my calorie limit each day with healthier choices, and am incorporating what workouts I can manage to fit in with my schedule. Stroller walks while the little one is awake, and when he takes a decent nap I'm using exercise videos that I've relied on in the past. I also plan to strength train at least a couple of times per week, but am waiting until we move to our new house to unpack our weights.

Feel free to add me as a friend!!!

Replies