Hello from Chicagoland...

Options
Giving this app a try. After two deployments and only getting older need a bit more of a support/accountability system. Appreciate any and all help and advice.

Replies

• stiny69
    stiny69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Chicagoland! I'm from Northern MN. I am new to this sight too. It seems like a good place. I like the daily food entries. Not just calories but all the other stuff that is not so good for you........fat, carbs, sugar, salt. An eye opener for me. I am older too........didn't realize how quick the weight goes on simply because I am unable to exercise; walking is difficult due to arthritis in feet. Was eating the same foods but no moving equals POUNDS! But also, just eating good food has taken 7 pounds off with no exercise yet; I am sure it is just water weight but the scale has been kind so far after less than a week of paying attention. You will like this app; it's easy to use.
  • erienneb66
    erienneb66 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Also from Chicagoland, west and southish I guess not actually Chicago but close enough to drive to.
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am from the Chicago area feel free to add me, just send me a note so I know.