Meal prepping at its finest!

Options
crystalann87
crystalann87 Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2017 in Getting Started
So I'm really bad for not being prepared getting overly hungry and grabbing the first thing I see to eat... so I have prepped some meals to get me through the week till we leave for vacation! There is no way I can mess up my heathy eating when all I have to do it grab, heat, and eat! 4mb0uw67xkwd.jpg

Replies

• crystalann87
    crystalann87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    9qevophq3el9.jpg
  • kierasayshi
    kierasayshi Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started meal prepping for the week for the first time last Sunday. Works like a charm in keeping me on track and not doing any impluse eating
  • sculls79
    sculls79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've done this occasionally but need to commit to giving it some effort! I love to cook but I like to eat what I fancy on the day and things normally go waste!

I'm going to prep for 3 days this week :)
  • christinapike2
    christinapike2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Meal prepping is key for me! when I don't meal prep or have some idea of what I am going to eat I end up all over the place. Great job on your meal prep:)
  • summerhime
    summerhime Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to do this! This is awesome!
  • my4boys2002
    my4boys2002 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That looks great, I really need to start
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My meal prep for lunch each week is a loaf of bread and a banana. Slice, slice, peel, spread, done. As my momma said, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    My meal prep for lunch each week is a loaf of bread and a banana. Slice, slice, peel, spread, done. As my momma said, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."
    @JeromeBarry1

But but, don't you get hungry with only one banana for the week? ;)
  • mybigfat
    mybigfat Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey that looks great
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @crystalann87
    How'd you do your burritos? :p I'd pay almost anything for that watermelon right about now!
    Humidity..ugh! :s

Nice job on the prep!! So handy when it's dinner time or time to pack lunch for the day ;)
  • alexilass
    alexilass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That looks so good! Meal prepping really is super helpful. I personally like to cook but I'm too busy to cook everyday and I struggle with keeping my energy levels stable for a whole day. I've personally found taking time on a Sunday and just meal prepping like crazy I feel super accomplished after and can focus better on my work throughout the week. Plus I love adding recipes to MFP so I can keep track of how balanced my meals are then day of it's super easy to add the meal. ^_^ keep up the good work!