My NSV today :)

Options
This morning my fiancee picked me up and hugged me before he left. Which I love :-) But anyways he goes your getting lighter! I said I need someone who doesn't know I'm losing weight to notice. He goes no really you are! Then he picks me up the back and lifts me up. He said yes you are lighter.. he said its been a long time since I would lift you over me.

What a great feeling!! especially hearing it from him... Also over the weekend he noticed my stomach getting flatter. Loving it!

The last few days have been bad eating wise..but this is going to help me push through it!

Replies

• daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Every victory and improvement is worth noting and celebrating!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Congrats...what better person could've said it then Ur better half...keep up the good work
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    awww, that's really nice, that's all we need sometimes to help motivate us. Keep up that great work! ツ
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet -- keep up the great work!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congrats...what better person could've said it then Ur better half...keep up the good work

Yes exactly!! It was great coming from him!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Nice victory!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!