weigh youself

Options
how many times a week should u weigh yourself?

Replies

• sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You should try to stick with once a week. Try to weigh yourself on the same day and at the same time each week. Don't get on everyday because your weight will always flucuate throughout the day and just frustrate you! Plus, you will look forward to those weekly weigh ins!
  • BeccaStearns
    Options
    once a week! ok...LOL... so when i first started I was learning about my body and what was good for it and not good for it. For the first 3 months I weighed myself every morning ... but now it is once a week. IT really depends on each person. If i gained weight I DID NOT beat myself up! I looked back at my food list to see what I was doing wrong/right. Now I weigh myself once a week.
  • clairelguk
    Options
    think im gonna stick to a mondy then im so wanting to weigh myself today haha
  • avimoo
    avimoo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you are better to weigh yourself once a week. it is really hard not to step on every day. i have done this in the past. always weigh at the same time of the day.
  • Household06
    Options
    I weigh in once a week but find myself stepping on the scales every other day. I weigh in on Friday because it's before the weekend fun begins!! Good luck.
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I weight myself a couple of times a week always @ the same time (the morning).
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily in the morning, but for me it's so I can see if I need to bump up my exercising that day or not. I don't live or die by the scale and don't get frustrated if it's up some. It also let's me know how the sodium I ate the day before is affecting me.
  • csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    think im gonna stick to a mondy then im so wanting to weigh myself today haha

It's actually better not to weigh on a Monday. Unless you are really good on the weekends and don't splurge (like I do). I find Wednesdays work for me. That's when I've noticed the most difference from week to week.