Losing 50+ lbs

Options
Started the journey! Add me! I'd love the encouragement and will be supportive! Definitely committed and looking for a feed that motivates me!

Replies

• _andreaaguilar
    _andreaaguilar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • keepsmilin37
    keepsmilin37 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you ☺️
  • turkey2swan
    turkey2swan Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Added :)
    I have a bunch to lose. Let's do this!
  • Annishakd
    Annishakd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am ready to inspire and change right along side you!!!!
  • LNichols103115
    LNichols103115 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here I'm looking to lose 100 pounds and need some help and support
  • sisie21
    sisie21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to the forums as well and have a long journey. Happy to have v any of you add me. 98 pounds to go. :( like a said long journey left.
  • rtgreen23
    rtgreen23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started today and have been struggling with my weight for several years; I am currently 215pounds and would like to be 150.
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 to lose and would really love some new friends for motivational support. I also have a fitbit if anyone would like to buddy up there for accountability.
  • kemshara
    kemshara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys feel free to add me
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone . I have 50lbs to loose and would be happy to be added for mutual support and motivation........
  • brandipirkey
    brandipirkey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 lbs I need to lose before I hit my goal. I've joined a long time ago but I'm starting back up and hoping to see some kind of changes soon. Any one can add me as a friend :)
  • jacobhillman
    jacobhillman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Here to join this journey with you! I've added you already. Anyone else that sees this is welcome to shoot me an add too. :)
  • pinyont
    pinyont Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would to love to add people, How do you do that?
  • TwosteppinTexan
    TwosteppinTexan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to these boards 10 years ago I lost about 45 lbs felt great then had life/baby and it's back plus some. So I'm motivated to get to a healthier me!
  • lillymb06
    lillymb06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have lots to loose as well! Over 100lbs to be more precise. Id love new friends for motivation and accountability! Im a great motivator as well. Feel free to add me ☺
  • Junebordner
    Junebordner Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm looking to lose 70 lbs to start and could really use support. I'm a pretty good cheerleader too. Count me in ok?
    Thanks
  • mellisa55
    mellisa55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 lbs. and would love to join this post. How do I do it?
  • deteriminedAMY
    deteriminedAMY Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your in! I also am new to the discussion and would love to add some new friends with a goal that consists of more than 5 lbs so their jeans fit better!!! Lol I, due to many health problems, ended up having gastric sleeve surgery one week ago today. I have 100+ to loose! Add me cause I'll be around and we can push/ support each other :)