I'm starving!!!!

lpeacock06
lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
UGH!!! Started out at 530 & ate 3/4 of a banana, next a 45 min bootcamp workout (now I've been doing these but this was way more intense). got home & ate an omelet & ham & cheese, took my son to an appt & had a granola bar. I've had lunch I've had about 4 glasses of water working on my 5th....I just can't get full.
I weighed this am even tho I shouldn't have since I just weighed on Sun & I've lost 2.6 lbs....which I'm guessing is water weight.
Do these more strenuous exercises make you more hungry? I'm never this hungry after a bootcamp session at the Y!!

Replies

• lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    I have noticed that working out makes me a little hungrier. I clicked on your post because I havent done anything today and Im starving...lol... I have not had this problem since I have started this program 40 days ago. I am also drinking water to try and fill up but its not working. The only thing I can think of is maybe getting close to TOM.....
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Eat some fiber and it will help. Also, diet pop helps me make it through.
  • bereber
    bereber Posts: 12
    Eat peanut butter with your banana or put a little on your granola bar. I second the fiber: keeps me full a lot longer.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Yeah diet soda is bad for you but I drink it to help fill my sweet tooth and my fill my belly up. It usually works. :)
  • lpeacock06
    Yea I've been trying to cut back but I made need a Diet MD since I'm out of my pepsi max.....I'm tired from getting up so early so......
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    I had this problem last night. I finally broke down and had some more protein, 3 oz of ham, even though it put me over calories for the day. At least I didn't break down and have a bowl of cereal with milk...
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Maybe go to maintenance for the day. Eat nutrient rich food. I think that if you are really starving (not emotional hunger but real physical hunger) then you must eat.
  • lpeacock06
    I had this problem last night. I finally broke down and had some more protein, 3 oz of ham, even though it put me over calories for the day. At least I didn't break down and have a bowl of cereal with milk...

This is my fav nighttime snack & I struggled not having it the past couple of nights!!