In the NC Charlotte area. needing local and online buddies please :D

Options
Jepharr
Jepharr Posts: 12 Member
Hey everyone, my story is I struggle with PCOS and my weight loss for years. I've been getting some real treatment done so I'm more hopeful this time around. Over the last 6 years I've lost over a total of a 100 pounds only to put it back on shortly after. I never knew at the time that my hormones were messing with my body and quickly undoing everything I worked so hard for. I used to do MMA and hike and biking and I miss it. I wanna go back to being strong and healthy. My boyfriend is awesome and loving but he simply won't help me be accountable and push me to lose weight because "I'm beautiful". Its just not enough for me >:( I'm tired of being so damn chubby. HELP I need some pushy people in my life!

Replies

• mohamedahmed07
    mohamedahmed07 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you're an elf O.O
  • Jepharr
    Options
    I went to the renaissance festival last fall :p
  • mohamedahmed07
    Options
    So how good are you at destructive magic?
  • Jepharr
    Options
    I'm ok. I can conjure a fire volley if needed
  • mohamedahmed07
    Options
    Hahaha you're funny xD we can be buddies if you want, and I will do my best to help you ^^
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hi Jepharr :-) I currently living in England but we are moving to Jacksonville NC in July, we are ju waiting on my visa!! I know no one there so I'd love to get to know you :-) feel free to on me or email me Kelly_roberts2007@yahoo.com
  • ziggification
    ziggification Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also live in Charlotte, have PCOS, and have a partner who won't be mean enough. He'll get a little pushy, but I DO push back when I really don't want to do something (which is almost always) and he'll let me get away with it.

For me, I see it as an issue that I am looking for the big push to come from external motivators. It's so hard to dig that up on your own.

I have never looked into complications with PCOS and weight loss...duh...will be adding that to the list.

Did you go to Heroes Con last week?
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey! I live in Concord, NC. I am close to you. Add me! I am pushy. hee hee. Oh, we also go to Renn Festival every year, but I am not an elf.