Getting back into it!

Options
Hi! I'm getting back into fitness and personal nutrition and I'd like to join this community. I always get more motivated when I'm surrounded by people with similar goals. I'm a martial artist and a dancer but due to some personal situations I let myself get way off track: I gained a lot of weight and lost quite a bit of my endurance and I'm looking to get back to where I was and become even better still. Hopefully I can help motivate some of you, too!

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jadelizabethhh
    jadelizabethhh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also can't figure out how to add people? The only way I able to be friends so far is if someone adds me. Is anyone able to help with that?
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Click on their name below their picture
  • terekrun
    terekrun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    just a reminder when you start back up again your body does remember being active and having endurance. just gotta push through the lactate, pace and maintain. you'll be surprised how fast the body can pick up old habits.

ive relapsed hard before as well

• Mom2Maika
    Mom2Maika Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We will certainly join you and support you on this journey!
  • LeeSanders147
    LeeSanders147 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lee I am one of the lucky ones have already hit my goal weight and now just working hard on maintaining that weight and have been for almost 2 years now but always ready to help others.
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • devash1762
    devash1762 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started 6/11 after weighing in at 212 the most I have ever weighed. I am 5"7 female and really working hard to get healthier. I was on WW eons ago, I had lost 40 pounds then and kept it off 12 years. I weigh now more than I did after my second son was born. I try to log in 40 minutes of walking 3-4 times per week and track what I eat. It is so true, that if you don't track you truly have no idea how much you can consume.