Doing well not drinking pop....

Options
davisfanny
davisfanny Posts: 35 Member
I am so proud of myself cutting out the pop but my headaches are just getting worse. I'm still drinking caffeine.... It's just not helping. I think I need to go back to the doctor.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Have you cut carbs a lot? You may need some salt/minerals for electrolyte balance.

Are you replacing the liquid with another liquid for hydration?
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I also cut out pop about 3 months ago now. The first 2 or so weeks the headaches and cravings were pretty bad. Eventually you get to a point where it just stops happening and you wont even notice until some time later that its not bothering you any more.

If you want to make the change permanent dont give up. i promise you it will get easier with time.
  • RED_0N3
    RED_0N3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I found soda/mineral/sparkling (whatever you call it) water with a squeeze of lemon juice helped a lot when I had cravings for Coke.
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    How long has it been? It took me a little over a week to get over headaches for some things sugar and food related.
  • curborough
    curborough Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Try the caffeine free diet Pepsi.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have no idea how many pounds I lost between October 2016 & April just from cutting out sugary sodas. I wish I would have weight myself back then so I would know.