Dear Scale

Options
Well old friend.. I believe it's time we said Adieu. I mean let's face it. The relationship we have... it's not good. I step on you frequently, curse at you when you're wrong and praise you when you're right. Here's the thing though; lately... you've just been pissing me off to no uncertain end. The first time I tried this "weight loss" business I dropped 45lbs in 7 months and had not a single problem. Now 5 years later, you're just killing me. You're up, you're down. Seriously, do we need to look into some medication for you?

I hate to tell you, but I've found another. No no, not another scale. Simply another method of checking for my weight loss. I'm sorry to say, you've been replaced by a pair of jeans. I know, I know. They're not even electronic and they don't pop up the error message when I stomp but they give me a pretty accurate reading. I'm sorry to do this to you in the summer, when we're supposed to be enjoying each other the most but our love affair is over. I'll make sure to keep the spiders out of the cabinet.

Sincerely,
Rachel

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    love it
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    LOL...this is great!!:laugh:
  • gjprincess
    gjprincess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!:laugh:
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    I love it!!!

I wish I was brave enough to do the same thing.
  • vpochman1
    vpochman1 Posts: 23
    Options
    This is fantastic!! I LOVE IT!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm also very effective at judging the size of your *kitten* if you need a second opinion :smokin:
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    ...you're just killing me. You're up, you're down. Seriously, do we need to look into some medication for you?

I cannot stop laughing ~ I :heart: , :heart: , :heart: it!!
    :laugh:
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Well old friend.. I believe it's time we said Adieu. I mean let's face it. The relationship we have... it's not good. I step on you frequently, curse at you when you're wrong and praise you when you're right. Here's the thing though; lately... you've just been pissing me off to no uncertain end. The first time I tried this "weight loss" business I dropped 45lbs in 7 months and had not a single problem. Now 5 years later, you're just killing me. You're up, you're down. Seriously, do we need to look into some medication for you?

I hate to tell you, but I've found another. No no, not another scale. Simply another method of checking for my weight loss. I'm sorry to say, you've been replaced by a pair of jeans. I know, I know. They're not even electronic and they don't pop up the error message when I stomp but they give me a pretty accurate reading. I'm sorry to do this to you in the summer, when we're supposed to be enjoying each other the most but our love affair is over. I'll make sure to keep the spiders out of the cabinet.

Sincerely,
    Rachel

This? Is fabulous. Truly. Well done!
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm also very effective at judging the size of your *kitten* if you need a second opinion :smokin:

And I am highly effective at judging the size of your hooters. This makes us the perfect couple.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

And I am highly effective at judging the size of your hooters. This makes us the perfect couple.

Please... I beg you to grow a penis.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    This. Is. Amazing. XDDDDDDDDDDD
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Please... I beg you to grow a penis.

You first:)
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LOL this is great!