Question of the Day- Day 5!!!

Options
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 5!!!:heart:

:blushing: If you could have any celeberties body, who would it be and why? You have to like everything about it lol :blushing:

Me- Ha ok so I am really into reality tv lol so I don't know if any of you watched Aubrey O'Day on her show Aubrey? She was one of the singers of Danity Kane? Well she struggled with her weight and on there they showed her working her *kitten* off to get super skinny again and she said sooo many things on that show that were so true about weight and being happy. She had an AMAZING body and was being called fat and over weight! Her choreographer made her strip down to her bra and underwear and stand in front of the mirror wth no make up on and I LOVED her body. She had curves and wasn't a string bean. I am not looking to get super skinny and look unhealthy I want my curves so I am going to say Aubrey O'Day, she of course is skinnier now so I liked her "chubby" if you don't know who she is or haven't seen her GOOGLE IT!! Her or Kim Khardashian. Someone curvy!!

Replies

• AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    definately someone with some curves...Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian etc. :wink:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago - she's toned and slim and curvy and generally just perfect!
  • katema62
    katema62 Posts: 15
    Options
    Definitely Salma Hayek...she has natural curves and she is short...I can relate... ;)
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel, for sure. I love an athletic body and that's what I'm striving for.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    mariah carey all the way she is super smokin hot for a forty something mom of twins
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is a tough question!!! I'm not really into celebrity stuff....but the first person that came to mind was Kelly Osbourne! I'm a short girl and most of the hot celebrities are so long!!! LOL. Kelly has really transformed into something fabulous!!! I really hope I can have a rockin body like hers at the end! (Of course, if I could...i would paste Kim Kardashian's *kitten* on there too!! I'm afraid my butt is going to be non-existant once all the cushion fades away!)
  • darthjen
    darthjen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston; this was easy. She doesn't appear to seesaw with weight gain/loss, exercises, makes healthy meal choices and well - we can all see how gorgeous her body is.
  • MrsSmith1112
    Options
    bump
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    wow, this takes some thought!
    making it harder I decided to find someone born the same year as me- Marie Osmond or Linda Blair. Then I could either sing or spin my head around! And be pretty!

If any age... Jennifer Lopez.... go ahead, find something wrong with her.... impossible!
  • rfrey88
    rfrey88 Posts: 5
    Options
    I really like Isla Fisher's body. She is the red head from confessions of a shopaholic and wedding crashers. She's really petite and has a small curvy body. She isn't 6 feet tall and leggy. I'm only 5'3" so I can relate to how short she is. Her body isn't too athletic or overly toned. She just looks naturally fit which is how I want to look.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I love everyone's response!!!! Looks like we have quite a few people on here that are "short" lol I am 5'6 and I wished I was more like 5'3... I am just now looking at a ad on here for Jenny Craig that shows a picture of Sara Rue. she looks great too! Still curvy :wink:
  • MrsSmith1112
    Options
    I love everyone's response!!!! Looks like we have quite a few people on here that are "short" lol I am 5'6 and I wished I was more like 5'3... I am just now looking at a ad on here for Jenny Craig that shows a picture of Sara Rue. she looks great too! Still curvy :wink:

Seriously? I'm 5'2...I really wish I could grow a few inches. At this height, even the smalles of weight gain is noticeable.... on the upside, I'm pretty sure all the up and down on the step stool is increasing my calorie burn!
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    I'll keep my own bod, thanks...but I sure wouldn't mind if it looked a little more like Halle Berry's! ;-)
  • helly_zgb
    helly_zgb Posts: 39
    Options
    Kim Kardashian or J.Lo... They look beautiful and they have curves :)
  • liza27201424
    Options
    Chelsea houska from teen 2 or shay mitchell from pll or haha jwoww id be satisfied with either:)
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I will be happy just to weigh 130 pounds again :wink:
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Amyding115
    Amyding115 Posts: 120
    Options
    Shakira- She's curvy but toned and man can she move!!
  • MrsSmith1112
    Options
    bump!