Dog lovers

Options

Replies

• curborough
    curborough Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    jy003m6a47m2.jpg

I'm going meet and hopefully adopt this beauty today. Her name is Bella. She was surrendered to a local rescue society because her owner was transferred out of the country for work and was not able to bring her. My mom found her online and told me about her on Monday. My last dog died 15 months ago and I haven't been ready to get another but one look at Bella was enough. I've been chatting with the folks at the rescue society all week. Today is the day I meet them. With any luck, Bella will want to come home with me. #adoptdon'tshop

Hi..did you get to take Bella home?.shes gorgeous. My dogs also called Bella
  • curborough
    curborough Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    curborough wrote: »
    6t7i1da0q6k0.jpg

Border Collie?

I grew up with Collies and I love them so much. So damn intelligent <3

Yes she's an amazing dog. I think if you've never owned a border collie you can't ever imagine how intelligent they are. She's 14 now and she's been my best friend. I love her so much
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I saw this mat the other day and I need to purchase it.

q3b3sdkk59r9.jpg

I have it, lol.
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    wujbckit81cf.jpg

Mollie
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I don't have one of my own, but I get to spend time with my sister's. Which is in my profile photo. :)
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    k5520c65u8pb.jpg

And my nutter..Ella
  • jobalmer
    jobalmer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wwfktqylwsmm.jpg

My baby girl Bella
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    This is one of my grand daughters, Evangeline with their dog Remington
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    curborough wrote: »
    jy003m6a47m2.jpg

I'm going meet and hopefully adopt this beauty today. Her name is Bella. She was surrendered to a local rescue society because her owner was transferred out of the country for work and was not able to bring her. My mom found her online and told me about her on Monday. My last dog died 15 months ago and I haven't been ready to get another but one look at Bella was enough. I've been chatting with the folks at the rescue society all week. Today is the day I meet them. With any luck, Bella will want to come home with me. #adoptdon'tshop

Hi..did you get to take Bella home?.shes gorgeous. My dogs also called Bella

Did you get her?
  • Danielle6800
    Danielle6800 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    z59qom6s4o9f.jpg
    v0kcd6af8z4b.png

Oscar! :)
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    m61milt7l20o.jpg

I've been snappin a bunch of pics of my little guy lately, figured I'd share one here.
  • bassfishingirl
    bassfishingirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I kicked my two 100 lb dogs out of our bed. So they got even by taking over my love seat....lol
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    p27fizi0hp4b.jpg
  • bassfishingirl
    bassfishingirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Too hot to go out & play, so I'll just catch a nap.