Do you think she will stop by for coffee or actually hang out with me ?

Options
trytpbme1
trytpbme1 Posts: 107 Member
My coworker and I go out every week or sometimes she stops by so we can have coffee and chit chat but last week was our first week that we couldn't go out because we had mandatory work and I was upset that I couldn't see her and have our weekly talks .. And she texted me this morning that "I would see her this week" does she mean we can hang out or she just will stop by

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ask her, not us.

Best of luck!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't sending her a text asking her if she wanted to, meet somewhere or just stop by, get you a more precise answer?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't sending her a text asking her if she wanted to, meet somewhere or just stop by, get you a more precise answer?

This
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    She means she knows that you facebook stalk her and she is mad.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Is she larger than a breadbox?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    trytpbme1 wrote: »
    My coworker and I go out every week or sometimes she stops by so we can have coffee and chit chat but last week was our first week that we couldn't go out because we had mandatory work and I was upset that I couldn't see her and have our weekly talks .. And she texted me this morning that "I would see her this week" does she mean we can hang out or she just will stop by

From what I can tell, I think you'll have sex.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

She definitely wants the D. What you should do is give her the ole hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag move, but replace the popcorn bag with a scalding hot cup of coffee. Trust me OP, just do it.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

She definitely wants the D. What you should do is give her the ole hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag move, but replace the popcorn bag with a scalding hot cup of coffee. Trust me OP, just do it.

according to OP's profile she is a female, giving her the D might be difficult in that case
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @erickirb wrote: »

according to OP's profile she is a female, giving her the D might be difficult in that case

They have apparatuses nowadays.
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just ask her. If you're friends or even friendly acquaintances it won't be a big deal.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

Why would you not just ask her if she wants to have coffee and chat if that is what you want to do?
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    As a self-proclaimed expert at reading between the lines, I believe that she's hinting that she would like a grand romantic gesture in front of all of her family and friends. You got this!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    yoda-smell-troll-i-smell-strong-it-is.jpg