Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I wanna weigh 150 December

colemanmelissa
colemanmelissa Posts: 46 Member
Cw 205, gw 140, December goal 150

Replies

• BeautyNBriefcase
    BeautyNBriefcase Posts: 38 Member
    i'd like to join you on this journey. please add me as friend.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Good luck! That's quite a bit of weight to lose quickly. I would not be on that train; mine would wreck.
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Exactly same weight and goal!
  • Dinidoodle
    Dinidoodle Posts: 7 Member
    Hey there, I would love to join you. My goal is 160 by Dec. 31. CW is 182.0.
  • colemanmelissa
    I have no idea what I'm doing. How do I add people?
  • colemanmelissa
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Good luck! That's quite a bit of weight to lose quickly. I would not be on that train; mine would wreck.
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Id be happy with slower weight loss, too.
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    I've known people that have lost 100 lbs in a year. It's very difficult but do-able. Wish you the best on your journey and keep up the hard work. Don't let others take you down!
  • colemanmelissa
    My game plan is 1400 calories day and 3 miles walking every day. Maintenance for me is 2000 calories day so once a week I have a 2000 calorie day. I guess I'll post the 1st of every month progress (or otherwise?)good luck y'all!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    You're eager, haha. CW is 269 and I would be happy to be 250 by Dec
  • colemanmelissa
    You're eager, haha. CW is 269 and I would be happy to be 250 by Dec

Lol yup! Trying anyway
  • bralbrmc
    bralbrmc Posts: 14 Member
    Same here! CW 203, GW 155 by end of year holidays. I'm in! We can do this!!
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Hi! 180 cw...and I also would like to be at 140 or even 150 for Christmas. I believe it can be done. Safely. I guess we can try for 1-2 lb loss a week according to mfp recommendations. Let's do this! Add me!
  • Scruggla88
    Scruggla88 Posts: 135 Member
    Cw 205, gw 140, December goal 150

You can do it, my 1/20 SW was 208 my 6/23 weight is 177.7 still 10 to go to my goal (I was to stay a little curvy)! And I haven't been super strict with my food ( exercise yes, I'm a nut about it now) so I think if you work hard you'll be at 150 by Dec easy (and by easy I mean a sweaty sore determined mess of pride and persistence!)
  • cellamarfan
    cellamarfan Posts: 5 Member
    That is also my Goal weight. I am currently 190lbs would really love to reach there.
  • ShanikwaFit4Life
    ShanikwaFit4Life Posts: 21 Member
    I'm 221 and I would like to be around 175-180 around Christmas! Good luck on your fitness journey!