Looking for friends doing Nutrasystem

Options
Hello I am 53 year's old and I am doing the Nutrasystem diet. I am looking for support to stay on track and hoping I can encourage you to do the same. This is my first time doing Nutrasystem I hope to lose weight and feel better.

Replies

• andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I've not heard of the Nutrasystem deit, but happy to support and motivate you if you wish. Just add me.
  • slimmons_1
    slimmons_1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Never heard of nutrasystem please explain I'm on herbalife and in first 5 days nearly lost a stone so let me know how your doing
  • gntlbee
    gntlbee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting Herbalife next week. I'm interested to hear any tips from anyone. Tips, not all the bad negative comments. I've tried calorie tracking on MFP and that still doesn't help. I'm interested in what products besides the shakes is anyone using.
  • MadamOlen
    MadamOlen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started Herbalife a few weeks ago. Nothing worked for me before..I always lost weight and gained it back..

I now use Herbalife to learn new healthy habits. It's still hard sometimes, but drinking 2 shakes a day allows me to first focus on a few goals lije drinking enough water, eating healthy snacks and dinner and exercising.
    When this becomes a habit, I will move on to 1 shake a day allowing me to focus on a new goal: healthy lunch.
    And so on...

Good luck!

Dana