Its Hot Hot Hot

Options
TARGET65K
TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member

Its very hot in France. 37°C/98.6°F

The hottest weather I have ever experience was when cycling across Spain 44°C/111°F and on a trip to Las Vegas 47°C/116°F.

How hot are you ?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Not bad here, last summer it was over 100° F or 39° C most of the time.

xikv8kf1v7op.gif
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, it's been rather cool the last week here. Like in the lower to mid 90's range.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The U.K. Is HOT! 29degrees where I am. Absolutely loving every minute :)
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    R2che wrote: »
    The U.K. Is HOT! 29degrees where I am. Absolutely loving every minute :)

I'm in the UK too. It's 28 where I am. I hate it so, so much. Is autumn here yet?!
  • Civettuola
    Civettuola Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    +23 here in my part of Russia but it feels hotter because we're close to the sea.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    We were 105 degrees F here in the Central Valley of California yesterday. Today is expected to go to 107 degrees F. Tomorrow too.
    Yikes!
    We are praying for relief.
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in the southeast US and it's been unseasonably cool. Well, cool to us. It's humid but in the low 80s. Almost too cool for the pool. Usually we are well over 90 by now.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    67 degrees
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    We reached 119F in Phoenix yesterday. As long as you weren't outside too long it didn't feel too bad. There really is something to say about low humidity. It is only suppose to get up to 116F today
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Verveine1 wrote: »
    +23 here in my part of Russia but it feels hotter because we're close to the sea.

What part is that?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    92F here in SW FL
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    We reached 119F in Phoenix yesterday. As long as you weren't outside too long it didn't feel too bad. There really is something to say about low humidity. It is only suppose to get up to 116F today

119 degrees

.... but only 117 with the windchill factored in
  • Motorsheen
    Options

it's only 117 with the wind chill factored in...
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    It's been cool this week in Northern Illinois: 73° F. right now.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Today....

Cold Snap!
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in northern California and it's been in the low 100s since Sunday. I have no air conditioning and my electric fan conked out on me yesterday, so I went looking for a new fan and they're all sold out everywhere (because most people here also have no air conditioning, lol). But on the bright side it's been much cooler at night so it's not completely miserable. Good news is it's supposed to get back down into the 90s next week.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Pupslice wrote: »
    I'm in northern California and it's been in the low 100s since Sunday. I have no air conditioning and my electric fan conked out on me yesterday, so I went looking for a new fan and they're all sold out everywhere (because most people here also have no air conditioning, lol). But on the bright side it's been much cooler at night so it's not completely miserable. Good news is it's supposed to get back down into the 90s next week.

Last weekend I was high in the Cascades. 90 degrees with snow on the ground.....

I thought: This is really weird.

Then I remembered that we were in California and weird is part of the package
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    72 and sunny in Northeast Ohio - feels awesome! It was 90+ all last week!
  • BluGnat
    BluGnat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We broke a record yesterday, and it's supposed to get to 99* today (Denver). So thankful for the low humidity on days like today.