INGRESS PLAYERS EVERYWHERE!! I need your help

Options
I am a level 7 blue faction Ingresser ( hit me up for my IGN).. I am planning on going to the Anomaly event in Ann Arbor Michigan in August.. During the sign up process it asked me if I was interested in attending a GORUCK event .. This piqued my interest and from what Ive read It looks like the motivation I need. Has any one else gone through a GORUCK event and can offer any pointers on prepping ?

Replies

• thatnerdydude
    thatnerdydude Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    <crickets> i guess not !
  • duncan04
    duncan04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    They are AWESOME! I've done a LIGHT event. Just did the Mission Day in TN along with the Scavenger. Going to the D.C. GORUCK event this July. And planning on the Anomoly ones the 12 hour and 4 hour. Prepping...its like crossfit and some long hiking. I'm a Spartan fan too so the GORUCK in comparison is a bit easier but longer in time. Hope that helps. Go RESISTANCE!
  • thatnerdydude
    Options
    Thank you ! ill have to check it out .. Spartan races? what is this thing you speak of ? (fires up google)
  • mom2kateRH
    mom2kateRH Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of ingress...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I didn't know anyone still played Ingress.

Where do you live that you've never heard of a goruck/spartan/tough mudder?
  • thatnerdydude
    Options
    mom2kateRH wrote: »
    I have never heard of ingress...

its by the same company as Pokemon go .. Most consider it Pokemon Go's "Father" . Long story short a very addictive walking game !