Inspired

Options
TeamHarney
TeamHarney Posts: 1 Member
So, I have been down on myself because I have feel like I have plateaued. Pretty much to the point of tears. And my husband started digging out old photos of me to show me how much I have changed and how much my hard work is paying off. I still see the 240 girl in the mirror. I still have 30-40 to go, but seeing this will get me over the hump!

SW: 240
CW: 185
GW: 140

Replies

• marangkot
    marangkot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You've done so well!!! There will always be more ways we can improve ourselves, but we need to remember and be proud of all the progress we've made so far. Be proud!!
  • Got2BFitThatIsIt
    Got2BFitThatIsIt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yassss!!!! You look Great!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That's a great loss so far! Keep at it!
  • cheers2205
    cheers2205 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wish I looked at good as you at 185!!! #JustSaying Keep it up!!!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Your so close!!! Keep it up!! Congrats
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    hang in there, and good for your husband! Let's not underestimate the importance of a great support network!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look great!
  • bigaussieguy71
    bigaussieguy71 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Patience is the key and it has paid off for you! As long as you just keep going, it will happen! Well Done!
  • Titoki1
    Titoki1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you have achieved so much!
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! My weight loss has slowed down too, so I've just decided to be proud of the numbers in my diary instead of the numbers on the scale. As long as I'm within my calorie and macro goals everyday, I can do a little happy dance and be pleased with my success. My body will do what it's going to do in it's own time, and being patient with the process actually feels better than frustration.

You have a really nice hubby!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!