Need friends and motivation!

Options
purrtuzzi
purrtuzzi Posts: 17 Member
Hi! I'm Allyson and i had this app about a year ago, but really need to stick with it so I'm back lol. Anyways, I only have a few friends that use this so I need some positive motivation and friends so please add me <3

Replies

• pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    hi! you can add me if you want
  • rcrachelcampbell1
    rcrachelcampbell1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ldizquierdo
    ldizquierdo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi purrtuzi, I would like to motivate and help you stay on track. My name is Lilliam. We are together in this war.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Allyson! I'm guilty of coming and going, too, but I feel really good about this go round <3
  • melaniecrowley1
    melaniecrowley1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing! Been back on here consistently for a couple months now and I find the accountability really helps (: feel free to add me!
  • shell3891
    shell3891 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Allyson, I'm in the same boat. Been on and off but I need to get serious. Feel free to add me.
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, MFP works as I lost weight in 2012 but put it on due to a medication. It is more fun with friends and you can also learn a lot from them :) Blessings...Joy
  • spayne565
    spayne565 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm happy to jump on the motivation band wagon
  • LeeSanders147
    LeeSanders147 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lee I am one of the lucky ones have already hit my goal weight and now just working hard on maintaining that weight but always ready to help others.