Losing 50+ lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• kellysg555
    kellysg555 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this group. I have 50 lbs to lose. Over the years I have had a difficult time staying dedicated to losing weight. I am focusing this summer on me and my journey to get healthy. I'd love to motivate and support others as well as receive support and motivation.
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    @kellysg555 I really like what you said " I am focusing this summer on me and my journey to get healthy. "
    I feel exactly like that! I hope you're doing ok and are on your way to achieving your goals.
  • JulieOlson42415
    JulieOlson42415 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile: I had gastric bypass 4/18 and I'm looking forward to a new and improved me!
  • iwillbefit15
    iwillbefit15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Allll! I am aiming for an 80lb loss. Add me on here, I love being inspired and inspiring others <3
  • Steffy73
    Steffy73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...I would love some support and any advice. I am going for a 50lb weight loss.
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Welcome!!
  • Billsfanincuse
    Billsfanincuse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, also new, no idea how to add anyone. Overall I have 50+ to lose but set an initial goal of losing 16 pounds. No idea how to add/follow people
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • Billsfanincuse
    Billsfanincuse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think I did, should be a request
  • melaniecrowley1
    melaniecrowley1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 to lose, and would love new friends on here (: anyone can add me!
  • LeeSanders147
    LeeSanders147 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lee I am one of the lucky ones have already hit my goal weight and now just working hard on maintaining that weight but always ready to help others.
  • Junebordner
    Junebordner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can always use support and I can encourage you when you need it.