here we go again. wanna be friends?

Options
i spent a long time i denial about how much weight i had gained back. I had lost about 160 pounds down to 135 from 300 and then i went through a bad breakup and packed on a few sadness pounds still was at a healthy weight (I'm 5"9) so i wasnt too worried.
maybe 6 months of failed dating attempts later i met the love of my life whose southern love was filled to the brim with butter and loved to take me out to eat, cook for me etc try as i might to out train my diet i couldn't (duh). ive gained 50 more pounds over the last year and a half. putting me at a hefty 195.
i finally said enough. Ive hired a trainer, bought a fancy new blender and my fiance is now on board with me. I'm trying to lose all the weight i gained before i get married because i'm doin the whole shebang and i don't want to look at my weddiing pictures and go "ew fat delete it"
feel free to add me and we can send each other motivational memes:P

Replies

• Bloodbeerandiron1
    Bloodbeerandiron1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Friends for sure
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congrats and I know you will look fabulous on your wedding day!
  • babs9778
    babs9778 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    even though you are younger..your story is quite similar to mine. Great job on recognizing and taking action now. We got this!
  • britkneemeyer
    britkneemeyer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    MzNisa wrote: »
    Congrats and I know you will look fabulous on your wedding day!

thanks beautiful!
  • britkneemeyer
    Options
    babs9778 wrote: »
    even though you are younger..your story is quite similar to mine. Great job on recognizing and taking action now. We got this!

hell yeah we do !
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm trying to lose another 7 Lbs of baby weight plus the 16lbs I gained when I met my husband and our dates revolved around food!
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Our relationship very much revolves around food, too. I love to cook and we love to eat. lol.
  • britkneemeyer
    Options
    Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Our relationship very much revolves around food, too. I love to cook and we love to eat. lol.

Thank you!
  • melaniecrowley1
    melaniecrowley1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My story is similar to yours! I gained a lot of weight while dating my fiancé just because we were super happy and love eating. Lol. Also...I'm 5'10" and 210 lbs. We should be friends.
  • LeeSanders147
    LeeSanders147 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lee I am one of the lucky ones have already hit my goal weight and now just working hard on maintaining that weight but always ready to help others.