New and need friends to motivate me to loose weight

Options
mno4e
mno4e Posts: 3 Member
With 2 kids and breastfeeding just gets me more hungry. I can say I'm active since I have 2 kids but the stress is what's killing me. Instead of loosing weight like I should I'm actually gaining weight where I'm going to depression because of it. I don't blame my kids because they're still small and don't really understand my situation but that's why I need the help and support to stop making me go deeper in depression and look for other ways of loosing the weight that's not healthy.

Replies

• Rachwait
    Rachwait Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please hang in there, as a quick snap shot I know how you feel......I had my second baby in January last year and suffered badly and was actually 18 stone when I gave birth, I the proceed to suffer badly and ended up with pnd, multiple illness which resulted in being under the care of 8 doctors and then ending in a complete mental breakdown and having to have major knee reconstruction surgery (it was at this point I realised how sick and in trouble I was) but I am doing amazing now and yes it took time and alot of fight but it is totally worth it
    I am here if you ever need a bit of support so please feel free to give me a yell x x :)
  • mno4e
    mno4e Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you Rachwait! Trust me I need all the support I can get. How do you add people here? I am new to this. I suffered from bulimia but was never diagnosed due to me not being underweight. But my mom saw my transformation from a 230 lb to a 129 lb in less than 7 months. She was mad at doctors but she didn't give up on me. The one to save me was my first sons pregnancy. I had to get better cause of him. But now with all this stress and weight I'm going towards relapsing and im afraid.