My friend asked me for advice on weight loss, and also his FB friends list...

Options
Did you know you can eat as many whole unprocessed foods as you wish without gaining weight? Nuts and seeds included... it's all about the toxins folks...

yesri2v7fkqy.jpg

Replies

• inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I was tempted to ask what the difference between burning and shedding fat was but I know someone will probably read the answer and believe her so I left it alone. Wow.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I can't look away. I really want to know where the impure dots went. And why the cleansing guy at the bottom couldn't get rid of those last 5.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    I can't look away. I really want to know where the impure dots went. And why the cleansing guy at the bottom couldn't get rid of those last 5.

they were gently 'shed' lol
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Lol oh dear, "fat enrobes the toxins".........
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Pupslice wrote: »
    Lol oh dear, "fat enrobes the toxins".........

LOL! I've actually heard this repeated alot - that when you switch to a "clean" diet and start losing weight, you will at first feel bad, and may even get sick, because the fat cells are where all the toxins accumulate, and they are released into your system as you lose fat. That's why you are supposed to do a "liver cleanse", so your liver will be better able to fight all those escaping toxins :lol:
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I have yet to ever read the names of any of these so called toxins that are apparently removed.

You would think it would form part of their adverts.
  • mom2kateRH
    mom2kateRH Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    If only we had a renal system...oh wait.

And a liver.....
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! that must be a fun post to follow on there! But now I'm trying to figure out how I gained weight as a kid then. Since growing up on a farm we grew or raised nearly everything we ate.
    Ahha! I bet it was those damn toxin fairies! They did this to me! Snuck in the house at night & filled me with toxins so my fat would surround them & over power them...

I'll add that to my list of things to beware of. Beware the Jabberwock, the Jubjub bird, the Bandersnatch...,

AND now Toxin Fairies too!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Polka dots are soooo 'on trend'. B) h
  • new_arc87
    new_arc87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Are those representations of thetan levels?
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think they have chicken pox??? Need more ACV
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Well, I get that many things are fat soluble and can build up to unsafe levels, but fat cells don't go away... You can't shed fat cells to get rid of them, they just get smaller. When you burn the fat.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I was tempted to ask what the difference between burning and shedding fat was but I know someone will probably read the answer and believe her so I left it alone. Wow.

the shedding of fat? Oh that is simple: Here you can find what the shedding of fat means - kinda alien It also beautifully explains the dots