salad dressing spritzers

Lynne
Lynne Posts: 12
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
Why waste harmful calories drenching your salad with dressing? Wishbone salad spritzers give you just enough flavor without the calories, and there's quite a selection. Try it!

Replies

• Lynne
    Lynne Posts: 12
    Why waste harmful calories drenching your salad with dressing? Wishbone salad spritzers give you just enough flavor without the calories, and there's quite a selection. Try it!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I have the raspberry something or other and it's pretty good.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    I agree! I use the italian and I love it!! I also spinkle just a bit of salt and pepper on my salad...tastes wonderful!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Funny, I just had spritzers on my salad last night. Ken's Steakhouse makes several flavors at 15 cals per 10 sprays. And I can't wait for summer grilling season when I can spray my chicken instead of using fattening sauces!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    And I can't wait for summer grilling season when I can spray my chicken instead of using fattening sauces!

What a great idea! I didn't even think about it!!!! I will be doing that this summer as well...we grill ALL summer long!!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Funny, I just had spritzers on my salad last night. Ken's Steakhouse makes several flavors at 15 cals per 10 sprays. And I can't wait for summer grilling season when I can spray my chicken instead of using fattening sauces!

mmmm. thats not a bad idea.
  • Funny, I just had spritzers on my salad last night. Ken's Steakhouse makes several flavors at 15 cals per 10 sprays. And I can't wait for summer grilling season when I can spray my chicken instead of using fattening sauces!

mmmm. thats not a bad idea.

Hmmmm...grilling's only for summer???? we grill year round.:bigsmile:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    [/quote]
    Quote: Hmmmm...grilling's only for summer???? we grill year round.:bigsmile:
    [/quote]

When it's -20 outside and your deck is covered with 2 feet of snow you have to REALLY want to grill... :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.