New to MFP!

Options
MiriF
MiriF Posts: 21 Member
Hi all -

I have heard over and over how wonderful MFP is, and yet I never took the time to investigate it. Until today. And I am really impressed so far!

I have a lot to lose, but I hope to take it one step at a time.

Replies

• Hoteffinmess
    Hoteffinmess Posts: 121
    Options
    Welcome!!! If you stay honest to yourself and hold yourself accountable for everything! If you bite it, write it!! I have a total of 106 lbs to lose and have almost passed the 40 lbs lost mark! You can do it. Here I am if you wanna be friends!

JiLL
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    I went to the store on the weekend, and I tried different samples and then logged then in , hahahah, extra 250 cal! I had to eat light dinner ....
  • MiriF
    MiriF Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jill! I sent a request - I will take all the friends and support I can get! :)

I have my current goal set at almost 53 pounds - although I might be able to drop about 10 more than that. I'd have to see when I reach it. :) (look, I said when! Positive thinking!!)

There is so much to see on this site, I have been spending part of my workday entering my food and exploring!
  • Hoteffinmess
    Hoteffinmess Posts: 121
    Options
    When I'm at work and don't have access to a computer, I write down what I eat and put it in my purse. That way I can add it when I get home!
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a wonderful place to be to start or continue your journey towards a healthier you. I think that you will find there are some really amazing people on this site. Add friends to help motivate and encourage you along the way, use the tools available (which are so easy and convenient), track your food, cheer on your friends, make sure you drink your water and watch your sodium, stick with it and you WILL see results. MFP is the best weight loss tool I have ever used. Best of luck to you! If you need another friend to cheer you on feel free to add me. :o)