Looking for friends trying to lose the extra weight gained after heartbreak

Options
MCO1407
MCO1407 Posts: 7 Member
Hi all,
I had my heart totally broken in November, had a cancer scare at the same time gained 50lbs and
am looking for friends to help motivate, support, myself & others who understand what it feels like to start back all over again. I want to feel good on the inside and outside & am I'm ready. :) Thanks all.

Replies

• ali1ceni
    ali1ceni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was injured in December and had a couple of recent injuries that led to an 80 pound weight gain in a short time so I know exactly how you feel. I'm glad your ok and it was only a svare
  • meg_mindbody
    meg_mindbody Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've gained approx 20 in the last year or so, since taking medication for depression and anxiety, coupled with poor food choices & a high stress career. I'm ready to stop wishing for a better body, and start working for it
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's the same, but my husband broke my heart recently. We are staying together but the things he said/did really damaged me and I'm trying to be ok. I've been really depressed about it but obsessing with getting in shape is how I'm coping. Maybe we can help each other
  • purpalily
    purpalily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a noobie here but I've wrangled all my determination to make this time a success. Feel free to add me and we can support each other :)
  • adammartinpe
    adammartinpe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    I'm sorry. :( I hope you can feel better soon and reach your goals. You can add me if you want, I'm trying to lose 48 lbs after recovering from bulimia which turned into binge eating. Maybe we can support each other.