New beginnings

Options
aj4567
aj4567 Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2017 in Getting Started
I've been using MFP for about two weeks. Just logging food and exercise. But today I am making a concerted effort to stay on track and make sure I log all my food, water and exercise. I have my wedding coming up in 14 months and I don't want to be weighing what I'm weighing now. Not happy with how I look in the mirror and I need to do this.

Replies

• holisticallyEmily
    holisticallyEmily Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Congrats on getting married!!
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Beautiful way to stay motivated! You can do this! Add me so I can be motivated with you!!!
  • meg_mindbody
    meg_mindbody Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You've got this!! I too have been consistently tracking for almost 2 weeks now. I really want to stick with it, because I'm so tired of hating the way I look :s feel free to add me for support!!
  • dianebathurst7
    dianebathurst7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have just started again really need to get some weight off as I have heart problems help
  • Chooklet57
    Chooklet57 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for nearly 2 years.. Cant believe it! It keeps me accountable even on those days when my choices aren't in my best interest.!! It has helped so much. I am renewing my visits to the community forums now as some "buddies" out there are always helpful and good to chat with , especially when my mind is getting the better of me. I'm just not sure how to save these conversations or check back where I have posted... so am learning that bit..Good luck to everyone. Tracking certainly is a good habit.. It has helped me. With so much technology (pc, ipad etc), it all helps.