Again!

Options
Tinaloren
Tinaloren Posts: 7 Member
In my life I always had a bit of overweight. In 2013 I started to lose weight and I went from 72 kg to 53 kg. Then I moved to England (I am from Spain) and the hole story started... I am 71 kg AGAIN :( I forgot how happy I was with my healthy lifestyle because there were other problems in my life. Now I want to take control of my life again. This app helped me a lot in the past and now I want to share my progress! I know I did it once and I am motivated to do it again! We can ;D

Replies

• Tinaloren
    Tinaloren Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like also to add some friends in the app. But I don't know how to!
  • neyth
    neyth Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hola! :smiley: A similar thing happened to me... I have always struggled with my weight too and 2 years ago I manage to almost reach the body I wanted. I had already moved to Ireland and surprisingly got to be healthier than I was in Spain (I'm Spanish too ^^), but stress and depression led me to gain 20kg :neutral: On top of that, I have PCOS and gluten intolerance which makes weight loss very difficult for me. I went back on track a few months ago and despite eating clean and controlling carbs I wouldn't lose anything... so I started tracking my meals again and doing yoga to gain back my strength (I was in a very VERY bad shape) and now I am also introducing cardio and weight lifting. Hopefully we can make it for good this time. Ánimos!
    PS: You can add friends if you go to the "Community" tab > Find members, then you enter a user name. Feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • meg_mindbody
    meg_mindbody Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in a similar situation. A few years ago I lost 20 lbs, but over time and with taking medication for depression/anxiety I gained it back. Since the last time I lost weight I have started incorporating a lot more strength training into my workouts (I only used to do cardio). My goal is to lose the weight, and to be stronger :)
  • makrammario3687
    makrammario3687 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Through the last 8 years i tried to loss weight
    I make progress for nearly 1 month and then i go back to the begining if not worse
    I think that my problem is not being able to say no to food

Any help?
  • Maria15pena
    Maria15pena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation too. I'm 5"5 I was 163 and now I'm up to 185
  • Lizbethweat31
    Lizbethweat31 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I totally feel ya. I lost so much weight in 2011 got down to 155 which was amazing for me...then the start of this year I weighed the most I've ever weighed what happened idk...i did lose my dad, that hurt. 2017 is the year of change