Looking for lost motivation

Options
This year has been very difficult for me been dealing with the divorce. Been dealing with my mom who we found out cervical cancer. I've been working after being a stay-at-home mom for 4 years. I am now about to start school in August. I had to quit the gym because my ex-husband is not paying child support and I'm having to use my gym money to help cover some cost for them for school. and with everything going on in my life I feel like everything is just weighing on me and all I want to do is just lay there and eat. Last summer I'd gotten down to 155 After being 195-200 and now I'm back to 170-175 I'm hoping I can find my motivation not being able to get to the gym tight budget my living situation isn't ideal right now and I just want to feel good about myself again I want to feel sexy and confident like I did last summer and I hope my motivation comes back somehow

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Why not just work out at home?
  • nextstopswoleville
    nextstopswoleville Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Linda,
    I'm sorry about your situation, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Everyday is full of new possibilities. The hardest part of starting a new routine, whether it be dieting, a new hobby, working out, etc., is starting. So just do it! Start small and set a very attainable goal to begin with. Just take it one day at a time. You can do it!

Good luck!
    Todd
  • ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You just took the biggest step, sharing where you are, that takes bravery, so with that step you've inspired me today that no matter what's going on or has happened, today is a new day and we can do this. (On a side note.. unopened soup or vegetable cans make for great beginning weights at home)