Accountability Buddies needed! Let's do thiiiiiis!

Options
FitWonderChick
FitWonderChick Posts: 35 Member
edited June 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, So a little about where I am now. I was weighed at my doctors earlier this month at 187 lbs. The most I have ever weighed, it was a wake up call that I've been living in total denial of my health. I started eating healthy a week ago. My goal is to lose 56 lbs but I am more concerned with gaining muscle and losing fat. So I am measuring myself. ( I did for the first time yesterday and will update on my profile). Today was my first weigh in and I lost 6 pounds my first week. I do strength training exercise every day in rotation and am eating mostly whole foods. 1 week down. I am hoping to reach my goal in 7 months but I am okay if it takes me longer as long as I am making progress. I'll post my before and after when I reach my goal. Please add me if you'd like accountability too. I don't have any friends in person on this journey with me, so I hope to meet cool positive people to cheer each other on when we're having a weak moment or just want to check in and say hello! Thanks for reading and add me as a friend if this sounds like you! <3

Replies

• lk031
    lk031 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    (Feeling super dumb because I don't know how to add someone as a friend - ha!) Anyways, hi - we are in a similar spot as far as weight and goals, and I also don't have any real-life buddies as I recently moved across the country to an area where I don't know anyone. I've been on the app for about two months but only realized today that there's a community section :) I do regular strength training during the week and I'm working hard on sorting out my diet but for me that has been the most difficult part. Please add me (since apparently this app is smarter than I am) - I'd be grateful to have some folks to go through this journey with :)
  • ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You will do this, great start, you can do it