Starting over again

Options
I need to lose a lot of weight (140 pounds). Lost some weight in the past but always stop so here I am starting over again. Hopefully will find people to help keep me motivated this time so I can be successful.

Replies

• vmccants28
    vmccants28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again as well .. ready to get this weight off.. my goal is to loose 100 lbs..I know the road will be rough and I will take it one day at a time.. in it to win it
  • Cobourg
    Cobourg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have to lose between 20 - 30 lbs but it might as well be 100. Very difficult and need help staying on track. Don't track very well on weekends but on track during the week. Will have to try to be more diligent on weekends.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • jabinski
    jabinski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm going to loose 70 lbs, no matter what it takes! Feel free to add me as a friend!! Looking for motivational, up beat people who want to help push each other to greatness!
  • orchid568
    orchid568 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I have 100+ to lose.
  • Loulibelle
    Loulibelle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I started off needing to lose 140lbs and still have 100lbs to lose. I dropped the 40lbs last year and the year before. I can say that I feel significantly better being 40lbs down which is what is helping to motivate me to lose the next 40.

I've started today and joined another post - lose 30lbs in 90 days - fancy joining in?

Add me if you think it would help.